Winter Squash and Millet
Write a review
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small acorn squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups millet
- 3-inch piece kombu (soaked)
- 7 1/2 cups water
- In a sauce pan sauté onion in oil until it is golden brown.
- Add squash and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add millet and kombu and mix well.
- Add water, bring to boil. Reduce heat and cover. Cook for 30 minutes or until water evaporates.
- Remove from heat, let stand for a few minutes. Fluff with fork, add olive oil and serve.
Erika Fore http://ahimsawellnesspractice.com/