Mango Blueberry Sorbet
Write a review
- 1 bag frozen mango
- 1 bag frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Put all ingredients into a blender or Vita-Mix.
- Blend until creamy, about one minute. You may have to scrape down the sides of the machine a few times if using a regular blender.
- Serve immediately.
- Place the rest in a Tupperware in the freezer to enjoy later.
- You can use any frozen fruit you like or freeze fresh fruit such as bananas and strawberries.
Erika Fore http://ahimsawellnesspractice.com/