Write a review
- 2 cups chickpeas precooked in pressure cooker
- 1/3 cup chickpea water left over from pressure cooker
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. It is easier to do it in several, smaller batches.
- Once blended, stir in a mixing bowl and taste.
- Add more seasonings if desired.
- Spread on a serving platter and sprinkle paprika or chili powder and a little olive oil over whole plate.
- Use canned beans to save time.
- Try the same recipe with different kinds of beans such as navy beans or black turtle beans.
Erika Fore http://ahimsawellnesspractice.com/