Healthy Ranch Dressing Mix
Write a review
- 1/4 cup dried Parsley leaf
- 1 Tablespoon Dill leaf
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil leaf (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- To Make: Mix all ingredients together in jar or food processor. To make into Ranch Dressing, mix 1 Tablespoon of this mix with 1/3 cup mayonnaise or Greek Yogurt and 1/4 cup Coconut Milk.
- To make this a non-dairy recipe, you can use coconut milk (full fat, canned) or Veganaise instead of mayonnaise.
Erika Fore http://ahimsawellnesspractice.com/