Gypsies’ Singing Rice Salad
Write a review
- 1 cup cooked brown basmati rice 1 cup cooked white basmati rice
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup white sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Put cooked rice in a steaming basket for 10 minutes to re-energize it if it was leftover or prepare rice following the basic rice recipe.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add zest to it by squeezing half a lemon and adding 1/3 cup chopped mint leaves.
Erika Fore http://ahimsawellnesspractice.com/