Delicata Tahini Squash
Write a review
- 2 delicata squashes (about 7 inches long)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice squash in circular discs about 1/8 inch thick, leaving seeds.
- In a small bowl mix tahini, tamari, cayenne and water, adding a bit of water to get a creamy consistency.
- In a large bowl, mix squash slices in sauce until each piece is coated.
- Place on a non-stick baking sheet, sprinkle with pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip pieces and bake another 15 minutes, or until the squash is soft and tender.
Erika Fore http://ahimsawellnesspractice.com/